Davis Advisory Group focuses on connecting D.C.-based clients with key state legislators. We ensure that our client’s needs are clear to everyone with decision-making authority, at any level of government. We offer three tiers of on-the-ground lobbying that include a range of the following:
- Drafting and filing stand-alone legislation in conjunction with legislative leaders and/or executive branch representatives.
- Writing supporting documents, including white papers, testimony, and letters of collaboration or opposition.
- Leading meetings with key executive, legislative, and regulatory contacts as well as stakeholders, influencers, and other decision-makers.
- Educating committee members and leadership within the legislature as well as representatives of the executive branch and regulatory agencies.
- Building a supportive coalition of respected allies such as academic, trade, business, civic, and/or consumer leaders.
- Monitoring related legislation, regulations, ordinances, and executive orders and developing appropriate action plans in response.
- Monitoring the actions of media and business and advocacy groups; creating tactics to respond to their actions.
- Enlisting the support of advocacy organizations focused on related issues by educating their members.